GRAFTOBIAN LIGHT TATTOO COVER UP MAKEUP WHEEL
To cover a tattoo, follow these seven simple steps (pictures above)
1) Determine the value of the skin tone; how light or dark is the skin surrounding the tattoo?
2) Mix two or more colors from the wheel to make a "tattoo skin blanket." For example, in the image, Suzanne Patterson mixed Orange Neutral and Red Neutralizer to make a peach undertoned shade.
3) With a 3/8 inch angled brush, like Graftobian's #78078, paint the upper half of the tattoo with the peach color. Using the very tip of the brush, feather out the edges and blend into the skin. Set with Graftobian's translucent powder.
4) Paint the bottom half of the tattoo and powder over again with setting powder. Top with Graftobian's setting spray to lock in the powder.
5) To add back realistic skin tones, use at least three colors that are present in the natural surrounding skin. These three shades will be a base skin tone and two others that can be stippled onto the makeup to make it more realistic. Suzanne mixed up a skin tone base by using both wheels in the shades Extra Highlight, Soft Orange Neutral, and a small amount of Yellow Highlight. Stipple the color over the entire skin blanket and top with setting spray.
6) Mix up a second skin tone. Suzanne used Red Neutralizer, Soft Orange Neutral, and a little bit of Yellow Highlight. Stipple the color over the the skin tone base layer. Powder down and top with setting spray.
7) Add a bit of texture back to the surrounding skin area. Suzanne used a spatula to mix Deep Red Neutralizer with a small amount of Yellow Highlight on a mixing palette. With the angled brush and a small amount of the mixture, dip it into alcohol or astringent and mix it until there is a light wash of color. Using the tip of the brush, stipple some skin freckling in just a few areas to recreate the realistic skin effect. Powder and spray once more.
Graftobian Makeup Co. is a family run, United States, manufacturing business based in Madison, WI and in Brooklyn, NY. Two families with one goal: Make THE best make-up and sell at a fair price. With distribution worldwide, Graftobian make-up is all the make-up you will ever need!
Graftobian Make-Up Co. established in 1978, is a manufacturer and distributor of virtually every type of make-up. DISGUISE STIX® Face Painting Make-Up, Color and Glitter Hairsprays and Gels, Graftobian Theatrical® Make-Up and accessories for stage, TV, film, special effects, etc. and most recently Graftobian HD Glamour Make-Up, the best Hi-Def Make-up for TV, Film and Print Media Beauty and Fashion work.
Graftobian takes pride in the fact that we manufacture our products here in the United States. In these times of uncertainty regarding certain foreign products and their ingredients, you can rest assured that Graftobian Makeup Company produces Safe, Professional cosmetics which comply with the U.S. FDA regulations for ingredients and labeling. The FDA works tirelessly to test and categorize various cosmetic ingredients as safe. When the FDA rules that an ingredient is to be "delisted" that is the law as far as Graftobian is concerned. Our product ingredients are top quality, cosmetic grade, FDA approved ingredients - ONLY! Our cosmetics do not contain Lead, are fragrance free and formaldehyde free! Our cosmetics are not tested on animals, other than humans of course. ;-)
We offer FREE Standard Shipping on all U.S. merchandise orders $50 and over (excluding taxes).
|Shipping Method||Costs||Total Delivery Time|
$50.00 and up
|FREE||5-8 BUSINESS DAYS|
$0.00 - $49.99
|$5.95||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
$0.00 and up
|$9.95||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
|PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS
$0.00 and up
|$16.95||2-3 BUSINESS DAYS|
We hope that you will be pleased with your order. If for any reason you're dissatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer a refund or exchange on all products returned to us within 45 days from the time of purchase, provided they are returned in their original packaging, in an unopened and unused condition.