GIGI TEA TREE CRÈME WAX
Warmer Set Up:
- Place warmer collar around the can of wax by slipping it on from the bottom and moving it to the top of the can, below the lid.
- Remove plastic lid from wax container.
- With warmer collar on, place wax container into the wax warmer.
- Plug warmer into an outlet and turn the switch on the machine to ''ON'' if applicable.
- Set temperature setting to ''H'' (high setting). For soft wax, wait approximately 15-20 minutes for wax to melt to a honey-like consistency. Optional: Close the warmer cover to keep heat in.
- Once the wax is melted, lower the setting to desired temperature. When wax is not in use, make sure to close the warmer cover.
- Test wax temperature by applying wax with wax applicator on the inside of your wrist before waxing.
- IMPORTANT: Do not keep setting on ''H'' (high setting) once wax reaches desired consistency. Be certain to turn the warmer off when you're finished using it.
Ready To Wax:
- Make sure hands are clean and sanitized.
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- For those extra-sensitive to pain, spray on GiGi Anesthetic Numbing Spray to temporarily numb the skin and let dry. For waxing any part of the face, spray onto cloth, cotton ball or swab and then apply.
- Lightly powder the skin with GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to ensure area is dry.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
- Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Never re-apply soft wax to newly epilated areas.
After Wax Care:
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin.
- Apply GiGi Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Precautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Use only as directed.
Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Diptopylene Glycol Dibenzonate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de Miel), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
In 1972 GiGi was born, forever changing the hair removal industry. Created on the belief that salon hair removal should be an intimate & personalized experience and not just a routine service, GiGi has remained dedicated to consistently Reinventing the Art of Waxing and staying Ahead of the Curve through setting industry trends with products, services and techniques for over 40 years. Smooth, flawless, hair-free skin is a right, not a privilege and all waxes are not developed equally. Trust your clients’ skin to the experts.
Good things come to those who wax.
We offer FREE Standard Shipping on all U.S. merchandise orders $50 and over (excluding taxes).
|Shipping Method||Costs||Total Delivery Time|
$50.00 and up
|FREE||5-8 BUSINESS DAYS|
$0.00 - $49.99
|$5.95||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
$0.00 and up
|$9.95||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
|PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS
$0.00 and up
|$16.95||2-3 BUSINESS DAYS|
We hope that you will be pleased with your order. If for any reason you're dissatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer a refund or exchange on all products returned to us within 45 days from the time of purchase, provided they are returned in their original packaging, in an unopened and unused condition.