GIGI BRAZILIAN BIKINI MICROWAVE KIT
Prep & Heat:
- Remove cap and plastic disc from wax jar.
- Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate. Heating time varies with each microwave.
- Heat for 30 seconds on high setting.
- Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. You want to make sure to break the seal so that the wax does not overheat.
- If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thick/caramel-like consistency.
- DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
- Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle.
- Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing.
Ready To Wax:
- Make sure hands are clean and sanitized.
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- For those extra-sensitive to pain, spray on GiGi Anesthetic Numbing Spray to temporarily numb the skin and let dry. For waxing any part of the face, spray onto cloth, cotton ball or swab and then apply.
- Apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be epilated.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth it back over in the opposite direction (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed). Extend the wax slightly past the area to wax to give yourself a pulling tab.
- Press the wax down with your fingertips as it cools until it becomes soft and pliable. Pro Tip: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
- Flick the extended wax pull tab up, hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Hard wax can be reapplied up to 2-3 times if necessary.
After Wax Care:
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin.
- Apply GiGi Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Carefully read and follow the enclosed instructions.
Brazilian Bikini Wax: Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba, cire d'abeille), Glycerin, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Cetyl Olive Esters, Ethylhexyl Palmitate.
Pre Hon: Water (Aqua, Eau), Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Caramel.
Pre Epilation Oil: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Squalane, BHT, Green 6 (CI 61565).
Wax Off: Water (Aqua, Eau), Mineral Spirits, Isododecane, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum Huile minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, PEG-8 Propylene Glycol Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Slow Grow: Water (Aqua, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Oleth-10, PEG-8 Distearate, Stearic Acid, Papain, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
In 1972 GiGi was born, forever changing the hair removal industry. Created on the belief that salon hair removal should be an intimate & personalized experience and not just a routine service, GiGi has remained dedicated to consistently Reinventing the Art of Waxing and staying Ahead of the Curve through setting industry trends with products, services and techniques for over 40 years. Smooth, flawless, hair-free skin is a right, not a privilege and all waxes are not developed equally. Trust your clients’ skin to the experts.
Good things come to those who wax.
We offer FREE Standard Shipping on all U.S. merchandise orders $50 and over (excluding taxes).
|Shipping Method||Costs||Total Delivery Time|
$50.00 and up
|FREE||5-8 BUSINESS DAYS|
$0.00 - $49.99
|$5.95||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
$0.00 and up
|$9.95||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
|PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS
$0.00 and up
|$16.95||2-3 BUSINESS DAYS|
We hope that you will be pleased with your order. If for any reason you're dissatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer a refund or exchange on all products returned to us within 45 days from the time of purchase, provided they are returned in their original packaging, in an unopened and unused condition.