GIGI ALL PURPOSE HONEE
PREP & HEAT:
- Place collar on GiGi warmer.
- Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency.
- Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX:
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair.
- Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. Pro Tip: Use your waxed strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin.
- Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.
AFTER WAX CARE:
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Carefully read and follow the enclosed instructions. If wax should fall onto lashes, keep eyes closed. Apply a drop of petroleum jelly on area and remove with an eyebrow comb. Wipe with a moist tissue and then place a cotton swab at the corner of the eye to absorb residue. Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts, and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped, sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Honey Extract (Mel Extract, Extrait de miel).
In 1972 GiGi was born, forever changing the hair removal industry. Created on the belief that salon hair removal should be an intimate & personalized experience and not just a routine service, GiGi has remained dedicated to consistently Reinventing the Art of Waxing and staying Ahead of the Curve through setting industry trends with products, services and techniques for over 40 years. Smooth, flawless, hair-free skin is a right, not a privilege and all waxes are not developed equally. Trust your clients’ skin to the experts.
Good things come to those who wax.
We offer FREE Standard Shipping on all U.S. merchandise orders $50 and over (excluding taxes).
|Shipping Method||Costs||Total Delivery Time|
$50.00 and up
|FREE||5-8 BUSINESS DAYS|
$0.00 - $49.99
|$5.95||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
$0.00 and up
|$9.95||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
|PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS
$0.00 and up
|$16.95||2-3 BUSINESS DAYS|
We hope that you will be pleased with your order. If for any reason you're dissatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer a refund or exchange on all products returned to us within 45 days from the time of purchase, provided they are returned in their original packaging, in an unopened and unused condition.
Learn more about our SHIPPING and RETURNS AND EXCHANGES policies.