GELISH BASIX KIT
1. Apply the MINI Gelish Nail Surface Cleanse onto a lint free wipe to clean the nails.
2. Push back the cuticle and clean the surrounding nail.
3. Shape the natural nail.
4. Gently remove the shine on the natural nail with a buffer.
5. Apply the MINI Gelish Nail Surface Cleanse on the clean lint free wipe to remove the dust and clean the nail.
6. Apply MINI Gelish pH Bond to the natural nail.
7. Apply a thin coat of MINI Gelish Foundation Base Gel to the nail making sure to cap the free edge.
8. Use the orange wood stick to clean up any excess MINI Gelish Foundation Base Gel from around the cuticle or under the nail.
9. Cure for 45 seconds in the Gelish MINI PRO45 LED Light, 1 minute in a UV Light or 10 seconds in an LED Light.
10. Using a clean lint free dry wipe or dry gel brush remove excess product from the nail. Do not use MINI Gelish Nail Surface Cleanse.
11. Apply a THIN layer of the MINI Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish of choice cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail. Note: too thick of application will cause gel to not cure properly.
12. Cure for 45 seconds in the Gelish MINI PRO45 LED Light, 2 minutes in a UV Light or 30 seconds in an LED Light.
13. Repeat Step 11 & 12.
14. Apply MINI Gelish Top It Off Sealer Gel from cuticle to free edge using a thin light application.
15. Cure for 45 seconds in the Gelish PRO45 LED Light, 2 minutes in a UV Light or 30 seconds in an LED Light.
16. Your nails will be tacky after step 15, Apply the MINI Gelish Nail Surface Cleanse onto a clean lint free wipe to remove the tacky surface.
17. Apply MINI Gelish Nourish Cuticle Oil to the skin surrounding the nail.
Gelish pH Bond:
Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Acetate, Isobutyl Acetate
Polyurethane Acrylate Oligomer, 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, D&C Violet #2 (CI60725)
Gelish Top It Off:
Polyurethane Acrylate Oligomer, 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate, Ethyl Methacrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, D&C Violet #2 (CI60725)
Prunes Amydalus Duleis (Sweet Almond), Sesamum Indiem (Sesame) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Soluble Collagen, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf
Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetone, Ethyl Acetate
Acetone, DI Water, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin E, Red #33 (CI17200), Perfume, 7-Dimethyl -7, Hydroxyoctanal Alcohol, 2-Phenethyl Alcohol, Geranyl Acetate, Geraniol, Dipropylene Glycol, Palmarosa Oil, Benzyl Acetate, Alpha-Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, a-(trichloromethyl) Benzyl Acetate, Tetrahydro-4-methyl-2-(methylprop-1-enyl) pyran, Citronellol
Done Right. From the Start.
As Nail Artists ourselves, we understand that nothing is more important than the tools of our craft and nothing is more challenging than product inconsistencies. It has been and always will be that quality is our #1 priority.
Gelish® was the first brush-in-bottle gel-polish ever invented. The US and International patented formulation proves that fact.
The fact that millions and millions of bottles have been sold to-and reordered again and again by- thousands of salons is further proof. So, the fact is, the innovative Gelish system, still the best on the market no matter who else followed, continues as the one most trusted by nail techs worldwide.
Our success is measured by your success. We are commited to you, the nail technician, to provide the best products, to share our knowledge through unprecedented education, therefore developing long lasting customer loyalty.
Hand & Nail Harmony, a professional nail enhancement manufacturer seeks to:
PROVIDE the salon industry with all of the tools needed to help make salon businesses even more successful with the latest and greatest in nail products.
ESTABLISH opportunity for learning through proper education and training courses domestically and internationally.
CREATE superiority within the industry as the go-to nail manufacturer for state-of-the-art products, proven to perform to the best of standards while upholding the motto "Done right from the start."
UNDERSTAND the needs of the salon industry. As nail professional ourselves, we have a clear understanding of the industry and the demand for the highest quality products and services possible – which is why quality has and will always be our number one History
Hand & Nail Harmony History
Hand & Nail Harmony was established in 2009 by Danny Haile, CEO and Founder. Prior to this development, Haile made a name for himself on the nail competition circuit while working at his first successful start-up company; winning over 60 awards in the U.S. and worldwide. Haile was more famously known for his precision in working with acrylic products and was declared two-time International Champion, specializing in Competition Pink and White Acrylic nails. His passion led to his role as Product Developer where he found himself consulting with top companies in the industry.
It was at that point when Haile was ready for his next challenge. Haile’s experiences allowed him to see a need to fill a gap in the market. That gap was the separation of gel and bottle. Fueled by the idea of merging the two, Haile created, what is now popularly known simply as Gelish.
Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish revolutionized the industry. Gelish was the first gel polish to be packaged in a bottle, with a brush, as a quick, easy and efficient gel application process. Since 2009, Gelish has produced over 100 colors and counting, and sold in over 80 countries worldwide.
Hand & Nail Harmony, with the help of its successful brand Gelish, now occupies a 220,000 square foot facility in Brea, California with the support of approximately 300 employees.
Haile’s more recent project is the launch of his new lacquer line, Morgan Taylor, named after Haile’s daughter (Morgan) and his business partner David Daniel’s daughter (Taylor). With over 25 years of experience, Haile and Daniel will once again transform the industry, with lacquer that is specially formulated to exceed all other competition.
The growth of the company continues to flourish as Hand & Nail Harmony continues to provide surpassing products and meets the demand of the industry. As Danny Haile has said himself “great products accomplish great things.”
We offer FREE Standard Shipping on all U.S. merchandise orders $50 and over (excluding taxes).
|Shipping Method||Costs||Total Delivery Time|
$50.00 and up
|FREE||5-8 BUSINESS DAYS|
$0.00 - $49.99
|$5.95||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
$0.00 and up
|$9.95||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
|PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS
$0.00 and up
|$16.95||2-3 BUSINESS DAYS|
We hope that you will be pleased with your order. If for any reason you're dissatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer a refund or exchange on all products returned to us within 45 days from the time of purchase, provided they are returned in their original packaging, in an unopened and unused condition.