GARNIER-THIEBAUT FRANCE VOLEUR DE CERISES ROSE TEA TOWEL
Vendor: GARNIER-THIEBAUT FRANCE
- Made by Garnier-Thiebaut - known for bringing elegance to interiors for 180 years from the heart of the Vosges, France
- 100% Cotton - Machine Washable - Highly Absorbent - Lovely to Display
- Each towel is generously sized - 22 in x 30 in
- Color is dark grass green with a touch of lavender
- Part of Garnier-Thiebaut's Fruit & Vegetable Collection. Several companion towels available.
100% extra-long staple Cotton.
Garnier-Thiebaut, founded in 1833 in the heart of the Vosges region, has pioneered many of the textile industry's design and technology inventions for production of fine linens. Today the company's modern plants in Gerardmer are Europe's most advanced manufacturing centers for the design, color and production of fashion fabrics for the hospitality industry and the home. Renowned for its luxurious damask designs, Garnier Thiebaut linens make an immediate impact with their vivid colors and unique designs.
We offer FREE Standard Shipping on all U.S. merchandise orders $50 and over (excluding taxes).
|Shipping Method||Costs||Total Delivery Time|
$50.00 and up
|FREE||5-8 BUSINESS DAYS|
$0.00 - $49.99
|$5.95||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
$0.00 and up
|$9.95||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
|PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS
$0.00 and up
|$16.95||2-3 BUSINESS DAYS|
We hope that you will be pleased with your order. If for any reason you're dissatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer a refund or exchange on all products returned to us within 45 days from the time of purchase, provided they are returned in their original packaging, in an unopened and unused condition.