AG HAIR COCO NUT MILK CONDITIONING SPRAY
Vendor: AG HAIR CARE
Formulated with over 98% plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, lightweight Coco nourishes hair like a super food smoothie. Coconut oil, coconut fruit extract, macadamia extract and mango seed butter help detangle, strengthen and hydrate, leaving hair feeling soft and manageable. The silicone-free formula is ideal for medium to thick hair types or those prone to knots.
Shake well. Apply liberally to damp hair (focus on mids to ends), air or blow dry as normal.
- Coconut oil – composed of fatty acids and vitamin E, coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
- Coconut fruit extract – derived from the meat of the coconut, high in vitamins and nutrients, it provides intense nourishment to the hair cuticle.
- Macadamia extract – a non-greasy emollient that conditions hair.
- Mango seed butter – a good source of essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that add moisture, luster and strength to hair.
- Rapeseed oil – comprised of both unsaturated and saturated fatty acids that help penetrate and coat the hair cuticle for softer and smoother feeling hair.
- Linseed oil – rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that nourish the hair cuticle.
- Amla extract – strengthens and nourishes hair cuticle.
- Abyssinian oil – a lightweight oil that protects, conditions and adds moisture back into the hair follicle.
- Essential oil fragrance blend – rosemary, lemongrass, clary sage and lavender.
We Make Products That Work.
We pride ourselves on our meticulous selection of natural ingredients, ensuring they are gentle on hair but that they also deliver results. If we don’t believe in the integrity of the ingredient, simply put, we won’t use it. Which is why we leave out common ingredients like salt, paba, parabens and DEA.
Hair care and innovation are our passions. With 27 years of experience, we understand the complexity and intricacies of different hair types and our labs are constantly researching new solutions that both work and are good for your hair.
We Create A Different Standard Of Beauty.
We don’t think of beauty in the traditional sense. It’s more than how you look. At AG we’re most inspired by simplicity and confidence. While we look to magazines and runway shows for hair trends, it’s the girl reading the magazine that we are drawn to and the effortless style we see on the street outside the show that truly fascinates us.
By choosing simple natural ingredients that work – we’re giving you the results to be confident about your hair and ultimately yourself. To us, nothing is more beautiful.
After an early career in hairdressing in England, John Davis moved to Vancouver and met his partner in life and business, Lotte, who was then fully immersed in retail merchandising and design. It wasn’t long before they combined John’s expertise in hair styling and product performance, with Lotte’s creative and marketing background, founding AG Hair in 1989.
Seeing an opportunity for better quality hair products within the salon industry, they began formulating their own, using only the best ingredients in abundant proportions to ensure their products delivered on the promise. They started by filling bottles by hand out of their Vancouver home. Demand grew faster than they could have anticipated, and it was not long before they moved their operation into a full scale manufacturing facility. Today AG can be found in thousands of salons around the world.
AG still manufactures its own products in Vancouver, and the same entrepreneurial, family-owned spirit that made the company successful from the start is very much a part of AG’s culture today.
Giving back is part of our corporate DNA. Our outreach extends all the way across the globe to Africa through our Every Bottle Countscampaign. But AG is also active in supporting national charities across Canada and the US as well as local charities in our Vancouver community. For us real beauty comes from real purpose.
We offer FREE Standard Shipping on all U.S. merchandise orders $50 and over (excluding taxes).
|Shipping Method||Costs||Total Delivery Time|
$50.00 and up
|FREE||5-8 BUSINESS DAYS|
$0.00 - $49.99
|$5.95||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
$0.00 and up
|$9.95||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
|PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS
$0.00 and up
|$16.95||2-3 BUSINESS DAYS|
We hope that you will be pleased with your order. If for any reason you're dissatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer a refund or exchange on all products returned to us within 45 days from the time of purchase, provided they are returned in their original packaging, in an unopened and unused condition.